Job Title/Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Amazing Grace Care Services is a licensed, bonded and insured home health agency that provides home health care services to clients in their homes has full-time, part-time and PRN openings on all shifts for caring, hardworking LPNs to join our team.
Amazing Grace Cares Services, places strong emphasis on providing high quality care for residents in their home and where the clients are treated with kindness, dignity, and respect. We seek Nurses with a strong desire to serve others and a passion for the senior population.
Responsible for maintaining the standards of Nursing Care and practices within the client’s home to meet the physical, psychosocial, and rehabilitative needs of the client.
- Provide direct patient care to clients in their homes.
- Review care plans daily to update changes in the resident’s daily care routine.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing reports, performance appraisals,
- Enter all nurses’ notes and other client information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that residents are treated fairly and respectfully.
- Maintain a safe environment by following all safety rules and regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited college, university, or school of nursing.
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Possess and maintain an active and current license to practice in the State of Virginia.
- Successful completion of a criminal background checks as required by the Virginia Department of Public Health.
- Possessed a valid CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
- One to two years of experience working with the senior population preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift patients or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Possesses a passion to care for others desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Amazing Grace Care Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.