Amazing Grace Care Services, Inc., offers clients and family members a wide range of services and flexible schedules to accommodate each client and family’s specific home care needs. We currently serve residents living within Greater Washington Dc area.
No charge Services:
- Initial assessment
- Monthly supervisory visit
- Phone consultation
- Care management
- Care plan update
Care Schedules can be arranged on the following terms:
- Live-In Care
- Live-Out Care
We have unique individualized programs that are tailored to best suit your and your family’s needs. Our experienced staff will be assigned at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also have on-call supervisors ready to respond to calls anytime day or night.
What we offer each of our clients
- Compassionate, Loving Caregivers, who specialize in delivering personalized, experienced care in the comfort of your home.
- Staff Coordinator/Scheduler, who coordinates services and schedules staff to meet your individualized needs
- Nursing Supervisor, who makes the initial home visit to assess, plan, and supervise care and also conduct a free monthly nurse visits at no extra charge to supervise care and provide ongoing support and education for you and your family members at home.
- Elder Care Advocate, a person who will attend to all your needs, and provide liaison to community resources
Personal Care Visit
Personal care visits are usually about an hour long. The purpose of the visit is to provide personal care that is needed usually involving activities of daily living and personal hygiene maintenance. The caregiver may supervise medication, prepare meal, or simply “check in” on your well-being. These personal visits may be scheduled intermittently, daily, or several times per day.
Free Monthly Nurse Visit
Amazing Grace Care Services, Inc., offers a free monthly nurse visit at no extra charge to review your care and provide ongoing support and education to you and your family members at home.