Amazing Grace Care Services is a licensed, bonded and insured home health agency that provides home health care services to clients in their homes.
We are looking for a star player to be part of our winning team. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced, independent environment; exhibit high energy and attention to detail.
This position is responsible for managing the flow of mail, correspondence for the office and home health care inquires from clients and or their families. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Amazing Grace Care Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.